Friday, May 31, 2013

hannah's blog

So today we put up the actual roof on which was really hard but fun.  I was still a little weak from yesterday when i was sick but I pushed through.  This was my first mission trip so I didn't really know what to expect.  I thought that the building would be pretty far along.  It was far from that.  We had exceeded Dale and Diana's expectations by about two and a half days.  It was life changing.  I've made so many friends along the way. At the beginning of the trip I got sick.  I didn't know what it was from until the next night when I almost got sick again from missing home.  This was the first time I had been away from home without a family member for more than a day.  It was very hard not to have my sister there. I cryed the first two nights because of her.  I just miss her so much.  And plus, she is going through a hard time.  I won't go into details but she just needs to have someone to always be by her side.  Since I am close to the youngest person on the trip i had a lot of good sister figures.  People like Julia, Amanda, and Sophia are people you will remember for a lifetime.  Can't wait to come back next year.  See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment